-
December 12th, 2015, 05:16 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Show us your Christmas Altec's
Just finished some inside Christmas decorations with the wife and I thought that it would be fun to show off some Altec speaker with a little Christmas spirit.
Both sets are custom made Altec replica's. The front living room ones are 604B's in Stonehenge IV cabinets with custom Jeff M cross overs that I built.
The ones in the second picture from the music room are Altec Model 19 replica's that I built from scratch to original Altec specs with Z19 crossovers.


Please share the Altec Christmas spirit and show some of us your Altec's speakers.
-
December 13th, 2015, 10:28 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Show us your Christmas Altec's
Awesome work!!! You should be very proud....
-
December 16th, 2015, 03:39 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Show us your Christmas Altec's
Those are just gorgeous, Matt! Wish I had something to show, but I'm just finishing assembling the components for the Altec build I've been wanting to do for years. I'll be doing a modified Model 19 with 416-8z woofs, 511 horns, 802 drivers, and another version of the Z19 crossover. Hope to get started on the project this winter. Hope it turns out to be nearly as nice as yours.
GeeDeeEmm
Last edited by gdmoore28; December 20th, 2015 at 02:42 PM.
-
December 19th, 2015, 11:50 AM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Show us your Christmas Altec's
I'm sure your systems will turn out great, you've got the right components. Good luck on your project GDM.
-
December 22nd, 2015, 03:01 PM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Show us your Christmas Altec's
Those look excellent Matt!
My factory Altec 620A's loaded with GPA 604-8H-III and a 884A equipment cabinet.
Happy Holidays
DSC_2193sm.jpg
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks